Sunday 1 June 2014

Hello Ghost Cat!

The Ghost Cat mini-comic I did for Thought Bubble last year is the best selling comic I've ever self-published. Although still on sale in my shop, it will soon be sold out! So I've decided to present it to you online. I'm also producing another Ghost Cat story this month, and you can follow its progress daily in June on my Instagram account. For the past two years, I have produced stuff every day in June as part of the 30 Days of Creativity online event. There doesn't seem to be an official one organised this year, but I'm going to do it anyway! The finished strip will then go up here next month, for your viewing pleasure. See you then, and please tell your pals if you enjoyed it! x

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Flea medicine for cats

    ReplyDelete